Sunday, July 25, 2010

Update

James is getting to be 14 months old. He is getting so big! He is 30 pounds. He loves to bring his football over for mommy to play with him. He likes to help mommy close things like doors. He loves to howl like a wolf and he also loves Barney! He is my little man and I can't believe how fast he is growing.
Alina is getting big as well. She is 6 weeks old and is growing fast. She is over 10 pounds and she holds up her head a little. She smiles and giggles...and she loves to giggle in her sleep. She loves to move either in her swing or in the car.
James is a good big brother. He gives kisses and when she cries, he cries.
We got James a Big Boy Recliner and he loves it.
I love my family.

1 comment:

  1. YOU ARE SO WHITE TRASH AND PATHETIC! CLEAN YOUR HOUSE! HAVE YOUR KIDS WEAR SOMETHING BESIDE OVER FILLED DIAPERS AND STOP GETTING KNOCKED UP BITCH! YOU MAKE UGLY KIDS! EVERY TIME I LOG IN TO FACEBOOK AND SEE YOUR MONKEY FACE AND RETARDED LOOKING KIDS I LAUGH MY ASS OFF AND I KNOW WHY JIMMY LOOKS FOR OTHER WOMAN! YOUR NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR ANYTHING OTHER THAN WELFARE YOU WHITE TRASH PIECE OF SHIT!

    ReplyDelete